Objectives of the organisation :
- To offer know-how and other necessary assistance in the field of water and land resources, agriculture, animal husbandry, forestry, new and renewable energy sources, rural industries, formal and non-formal education, community health, habitat and environment, and any other fields considered useful for the purpose of promoting integrated human development.
- To assist developmental agencies to find appropriate professionals for their projects and to assist persons interested in making a professional contribution to development.
- To develop and implement gender and poverty focused participatory approaches for rural/urban development through Integrated Farming Systems or any other system that is sustainable and replicable in other parts of the country.
- To aid, promote, co-operate, co-ordinate and/or conduct the applied researches and studies in the field of agricultural sciences and rural/urban development including social and economic aspects.
- To grant relief and assistance to the needy victims during natural calamities such as famine, earth quake, flood, fire pestilence etc., or during man-made calamities such as communal violence, fatal incidents etc., through direct interventions or/and by giving donations and other assistance to institutions, or persons engaged in such relief work.
- To provide training and organize seminars and workshops to equip, strengthen and disseminate knowledge, skills and attitude required for promoting participatory development methodologies and other related subjects for rural/urban development.